Public and Community Activities at Norbuling in Lima, Peru
Public Talk and Demonstrations at Norbuling, Lima, Peru
On Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, we held a public talk by Santi Maha Sangha instructor Ricky Sued, entitled “How to have a more relaxed life and improve our relationships through meditation”. At the end of the talk we had a presentation of Khaitas: Vajra Dance, Yantra Yoga and joyful dances. Almost 80 people participated and some were registered for the open course of the following weekend.
The Open Course was Saturday, September 30th and Sunday, October 1st, 2017, with Santi Maha Sangha instructor Ricky Sued, and the theme was: Meditation, Gateway to Inner Peace. In the course we included a Short Thun and the topics were:
– How to relax in our activities without changing the way of life.
– How to purify the elements of our body.
– How to work for both our benefit and that of others.
– How to relax the Body The voice or Energy and the Mind.
– How to make our negative emotions lose power and become part of the way.
The Closed Course
The closed course with Ricky Sued was on Saturday, September 23rd and Sunday, September 24th, 2017, entitled Point of View, Meditation and Conduct of a Dzogchen Practitioner and Other Ways, based on the book, Crystal and the Way of Light.