The International Dzogchen Community will have its Annual General Assembly and International Coordination Committee meetings, hosted by members of the International Gakyil in Dzamling Gar, Tenerife, on April 1.
April 1, 2018, Dzamling Gar Gonpa – Agenda
10.00 – 12.00 – International Dzogchen Community Annual General Meeting (IDC AGM)
- Registration of voting members
- Presentation of 2017 Annual Report
- Approve 2017 financial statement
- Proposed 2018 IDC priorities and budget
- Overview of IDC’s History and Proposed Mission for 2018
- International Gakyil Succession
- Approve 2018 IDC mission and budget
12.00-14.00 – lunch break
14.00 – 16.30 – International Coordination Committee (ICC) – meeting of all Gakyil Members of the International Dzogchen Community
Proposal of topics to discuss:
- The role of Gar gakyils in coordinating the Ling Alignment process.
- How to make the Affiliation Agreement Requirement for new Ling gakyil members less complicated
- Membership renewal process – how to make it easier for members
- Educational programs for Gakyil Members – what we would like to improve in the field of communication and collaboration in IDC
- Open Question & Answer session.