Dearest friends and supporters of the translation projects of the Shang Shung Institute Austria,
In the last weeks all those who received the Thögal transmission from Chögyal Namkhai Norbu received some wonderful information from Shang Shung Publications: the book “The Upadesha on the Self-Perfected Thögal“ has been published and is available for those who have received that transmission.
It is so incredible and hardly believable, that we so easily have access to these extraordinary teachings – after having received the transmission – and can purchase this book just for 25 euro. Adriano Clemente worked two years on the translation of this book and now, after being edited and revised several times, we can order it from Shang Shung Publications. How wonderful! We are all really so fortunate!
But that is not the only book the translators, Adriano Clemente and Elio Guarisco, have been working on in the last year(s). As Adriano and Elio work full-time on many different translations, I will give you some information about the work they have been doing and are still are doing.
Here the list of the books Adriano has been working on or is still working on:
- Klong gsal thod rgal gyi man ngag ‘grel pa: Commentary on the Longsal Thögal – the work on this book started in 2015 and was finished in 2017, now it has already been published
- Klong gsal ati lam gnad kyi man ngag ‘grel pa: Commentary on the Longsal Essential Preliminaries- the work on this book started in 2016 and the book should be published in May 2018
- Longsal Volume Ten(including Kalachakra and Rushen) – the work on this book started in 2017 and it is planned to be published in 2018
- Gsal stong gi man ngag ‘grel pa: Commentary on the Longsal Saltong Tsalung- the work on this book started in 2017
- Ati dgongs pa ngo sprod ‘grel pa: Commentary on the Longsal Introduction to the state of Ati- the work on this book started in 2017
- Mkha’ klong rdo rje’i gar: The Vajra Dance of Space – the work on this book started in 2013
- Nam mkha’i grig cha: The preparation of the Namkha- the work on this book started in 2015
- Klong gsal khregs chod kyi ‘grel chen: The great commentary on the Longsal Tregchod- the work on this book started in 2017
- Klong gsal nam mkha’i rgyal po ‘grel bshad: Commentary on the Longsal King of Space – Adriano is translating this text in these days
Here the list of the books Elio has been working on or is still working on:
- The Secret Map of the Body – this book was already published in 2015
- Healing with Yantra Yoga – this book was already published in 2016
- Outer Rushen: Going Beyond Limitations – this book was already published in 2017
- A Manual of Tibetan Massage – it is planned to be published in 2019
- The Biographies of 84 Mahasiddhas – it is planned to be published in 2018
- The Practice of Amitayus and the Chulen of the Three Kayas – it is planned to be published in 2018
- The Stairway to Liberation(new revised edition) – it is planned to be published in 2018
- Precious Questions and Answers: Words of the Great Master of Oddiyana – it is planned to be published in 2018
- Nyangyud Khorwa Tongtrug – it is planned to be published in 2019
- Sri Singha’s Commentary to the Total Space of Vajrasattva – it is planned to be published in 2020
- Rinpoche’s Oral Explantion of The Invocation of Samantabhadra – it is planned to be published in 2020
- Compilation of Rinpoche’s teachings on The Prana and Channels (Tsalung) related to Yantra Yoga – it is planned to be published in 2020
- The Root Tantra of the Dra Thalgyur
Thank you dear translators so much for your precious work.
Thank you so much for your excellent qualifications, to make these texts of wisdom available for us to read in English.
This enormous and important work is based on three fundamental factors:
– on the real understanding and tireless dedication of our translators,
– on the excellent work of the editors and the team of Shang Shung Publications,
– on your generosity of supporting all activities of the Shang Shung Institute Austria related to translation.
In order to be able to continue our important work we ask you to continue to support our activities. You can also contribute and send your donation on a monthly basis.
Please send your donation to our bank account:
Account holder: Shang Shung Institute Austria
IBAN: AT19 3815 1000 0003 0387
Address of the bank:
Hauptstr. 39, 8262 Ilz, Austria
send your donation via Paypal: just use this link: PAYPAL
Thank you so much and very best wishes,