We have been in a compulsory isolation in Argentina since 20th March. The Gar is closed, and only the gekod and the secretary remain here in Tashigar South.
A few weeks ago we decided to start a Facebook group and called all local instructors to lead different practices, such as Yantra Yoga, Green Tara, Mandarava, Ganapuja, etc. Our first practice took place on 15th March.
Week after week more instructors and practitioners were joining, so our schedule became full of practices. We also included in our schedule Tibetan cooking sessions, talks, and always there is a new practice or a new instructor in the list.
The group is closed and there is a requirement to have received transmission from Rinpoche for entering it. We send this information by email and WhatsApp List. Both practices and the information we send are in Spanish. At present, there are 24 people leading practices from 9 countries and the Facebook group has 349 members.
We want to thank all the people who lead practices (instructors and practitioners):
* Marisa Alonso – Argentina – Yantra Yoga /Tara Verde / Shitro / Ganapuja
* Ricardo Sued – Argentina – Mandrava / Ganapuja
* Issa Cox – Perú – 12 A Dance
* Rosario Verástegui (Charo) – Peru – Ganapuja
* Sergio Oliva – Argentina – Ganapuja / Short Thun
* Alejandra Krasnogor – Uruguay – 12 A Dance / Khaita / Soft Yantra Yoga – Uruguay
* Nélida Saporiti – Argentina – 12 A Dance / Tara / Ganapuja
* Adrián Mascherpa – Argentina – 12 A Dance
* Carolina Mingolla – Argentina – Yantra Yoga
* Haimavati Nakai – Brazil – Harmonious Breathing
* Gloriana Brenes (Titi) – Costa Rica – Ganapuja
* Alonso Espinosa – Chile – Ganapuja
* Martín Fernández Cufré – Uruguay – Yantra Yoga
* Carolina Muñoz – Chile – Yantra Yoga
* Leticia Recepter – Argentina – Harmonious Breathing
* Gianfranco Brero – Perú – Talk on communication
* Paula De Raedemaeker – Argentina – Ganapuja
* Elías Capriles – España – Talk on Rushen and Semdzin
* Nataly Nitsche – Costa Rica – Harmonious Breathing
* Grisha Mokhin – Russia – Dharani of Odzer Chenma
* Mariano Gil – USA – Talk on Shamatha and Vipassana
* Otavio Lilla – Brazil – Ganapuja
* Maxim Leshchenko – Costa Rica – Yantra Yoga advanced
* Noe Riner – Argentina – Tibetan cooking session
* Marta Trillo – Argentina – Tibetan cooking session
You can join our practice group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PracticandoenTashigarSur2020.
The schedule for this week:
Tashigar South Secretary