Dear Members of the International Dzogchen Community,
We hope you are having an enjoyable summer.
We wish to remind you that the next Annual General Assembly (AGA) of the International Dzogchen Community (IDC) is this Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 5:00 pm CEST.
The official Agenda of the AGA is the following:
- Approval of the financial statement for the year 2021.
- Approval of both the budget and the proposal for a program of IDC activities for the year 2022.
- Presentation of membership trends.
- Renewal of the members of the International Gakyil.
- Any other business.
The AGA will be held in English at the Merigar West Gonpa, and live streamed on Practicing Together for those who are not eligible to formally vote or who cannot join their local IDC Community seats.
Translation into Italian, Spanish, and Russian will be available here.
The AGA voting will be organized by the local Gars and Lings that are aligned with the IDC. In order to vote, please contact your local Gakyil and check if it is organized to participate in the AGA.
According to IDC requirements members who are eligible to vote (in person or by proxy) should:
- be at least 18 years old;
- have to be members of the Gars/Lings legally aligned with IDC (Dzamling Gar and its Lings, Kunsangar North and its Lings, Merigar East and its Lings, Merigar West and its Lings, Namgyalgar and its Lings, Tashigar Sur and its Lings, Tsegyalgar East and its Lings, Tsegyalgar West and its Lings, Munselling) plus Tashigar North Global Members;
- have paid their membership fee in full for at least the last three consecutive years plus the current year within 2022 July 24 (this means from 2019 through 2022). If you wish to vote, please check your membership history by using the same username and password as you do on the closed webcast site, and bring your membership up to date if necessary.
- Here is the Proxy Form
If you wish to submit a question, please submit the AGA 2022 Questions Form by Saturday, July 23, 2022, at 10am CEST. We remind you that not all questions will be answered during the AGA due to time limitations.
You can familiarize yourself with all AGA 2022 documents (2021 IDC Financial Statements, 2022 IDC Budget, AGA presentation) and instructions here.
We hope that you will have the opportunity to read this communication carefully and that you will join us this Sunday for the AGA.
The International Gakyil Team