NOTICE OF CONVOCATION
ORDINARY INTERNATIONAL DZOGCHEN COMMUNITY (IDC) MEMBERS’ GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Notice posted at the headquarter of the IDC in Località Merigar 1, 58031 Arcidosso (Grosseto), Italy
Arcidosso, 2023 May 31
● To the IDC Members
● To the Board of Directors (International Gakyil, IG)
● To the Auditor
● To the College of Gekös (College of Guarantors)
● convocation of the Ordinary IDC Members’ General Assembly, according to articles 8 and 44 of the IDC Statute.
We wish to inform all IDC Members that an Ordinary General Assembly has been called on:
● first convocation on 2023, June 30 at 7 am CEST;
● second convocation on 2023, July 1 at 6 pm CEST.
The Ordinary IDC Members’ International General Assembly will be held in Merigar West and also streamed in audio-video with all the other seats of IDC Gars / Lings / Independent Lings.
1. Presentation of membership trends.
2. Approval of the financial statement for the year 2022.
3. Approval of both the budget and the proposal for a program of IDC activities for the year 2023.
4. Organizational bodies of IDC. Communication and – when needed – renewal with reference to:
o The International Gakyil members and assistants.
o The College of Gekös (College of Guarantors).
o The Auditor.
5. Any other business.
All IDC Members who have the right to participate in the International General Assembly and who are unable to attend in person may appoint another member to represent him/her by a written proxy. Every member may represent the votes for a maximum of three other IDC Members.
The Board of Directors (IG)
Associazione International Dzogchen Community