In November 2021 we will be celebrating 10 years of Khaita – exactly 10 years ago in Meriling, Tenerife, Chögyal Namkhai Norbu started selecting the songs for the first Khaita collection “Message from Tibet”.
We invite you to participate in:
Collective dance video – we hope that many of you from all over the world will join to make this video special! See details here.
Khaita November in Dzamling Gar:
- Main celebration with dance performance on Sat 13 Nov;
- 2nd part of Educational Program – Khaita Dance School – 7-14 Nov;
- Khaita course 27-28 Nov;
- Special afternoon sessions 15-30 Nov to dance together all of our choreographies.
We encourage everyone around the world to organise local events and initiatives to celebrate this joyful occasion!
More projects in progress to honour 10 years anniversary:
- A short documentary video about Khaita’s history and evolution;
- Rinpoche’s commentaries on songs and dances from Mekhor collection, in video and text formats on www.khaita.com web app;
- New costumes by Dzamling Gar team;
And many more to celebrate this important event!
Please consider making a donation to support these projects.
With many Tashi Delegs,
Adriana Dal Borgo and Lena Dumcheva,
on behalf of Khaita team