At this moment the whole world is sharing a hard time. During Losar of 2021, Samtengar kept Chögyal Namkhai Norbu’s new year routine of a fifteen-day Mandarava retreat, with a deep wish to benefit the situation. More than ten people managed to be present at the Gar, with around a hundred others following online.
Just before the retreat, we had courses of the Dance of the Song of the Vajra, Yantra Yoga and Kumbhaka. There will also be a series of courses covering the whole coming year. Samtengar would like to dedicate all merits to the eternal peace of all sentient beings.
So far this year we have held the following courses:
1. Online Yantra Yoga Course: Series I & II with Tracy Ni, January 26-30
2. Vajra Dance of the Song of Vajra with Tracy Ni, February 1-7
3. Online Inedia, a supplementary course of Chulen of the Three Kayas with Yuangang, February 4-10
4. Kumbhaka with Tracy Ni at the Yichun center and online, February 8-10
5. Retreat of Mandarava and Chulen of the Three Kayas with Wes Guo at the Yichun center and online, February 12-26
March 3, 2021