Are you ready to become one of the first practitioners of Tibetan Medicine to be trained in the west?
The Shang Shung Institute School of Tibetan Medicine is home to the first full-length, traditional Tibetan Medicine training program offered in the Western World. At SSI we believe that modern society can benefit greatly from the teachings of Tibetan Medicine. With a history going back over 2,500 years, traditional Tibetan Medicine is one of the oldest continuously practiced healing systems on Earth.
Join us in advancing Tibet’s ancient knowledge of healing for all beings!
- Hybrid of online distance learning and on-site practical intensives
- Our most advanced and comprehensive Tibetan Medicine curriculum offered in the English language
- Small classes led by illustrious director Menpa Phuntsog Wangmo and her Course Guides
- A rare opportunity to be among the first Tibetan Medicine practitioners trained in the west
- Internship opportunity at the prestigious Qinghai Tibetan Medical Hospital and University in Tibet
- Our Four-Year Training program draws students from all over the world who share a common passion to immerse themselves in the fascinating study and virtuous endeavor of Tibet’s ancient knowledge of healing.
If you are ready to discover more about this rare opportunity, click the link below and inquire today!