Tsegyalgar East Announcements for week of Aug 1st 2021
Thank you all for an incredible Summer Sangha Retreat. We felt connected whether you were in person, in spirit, or on Zoom.
Announcing NEW Password-protected webpage for Zoom links!
We’ve created a simple format for connecting with Zoom practices. You can now access Zoom practice links from our website at any time, following these steps:
- Visit and Save: http://www.tsegyalgar.org/login.htm Or go to bottom of our webpage and click “Login”
- Your login name is: member
- Password is: snowlion-tibet-108
- Under the logo banner, click “Weekly Practices: Videoconference Links” and get connected!
- View Our Events Calendar for schedule anytime. It is regularly updated and we will update Zoom links accordingly, so no need to wait for an emailed schedule.
If you’re in the area…
Join us this Sunday August 1st
Noon: Weekly Dance Thun at the Gonpa in Conway
Sang ,Serkyem and Chod, beginning at 4pm at Khandroling. Meet at 2:45 to dance at Pond mandala. (Universal Mandala off-limits due to resurfacing)
Tuesday, Aug 3 Dakini Day Ganapuja at 7pm on Zoom (See links), or in-person at Khandroling
*Let us know if you want to be added to the local Tsegyalgar East google group for informal updates, such as schedule changes due to weather.
Khandroling Paper Cooperative Workshops begin next Saturday and continue throughout August, 5-7pm at Tsegyalgar East in Conway and via Zoom. Open to all.
All times are in ET – NYC Time (GMT – 4) Check your local time here
Practices are open to members of the International Dzogchen Community (IDC) and to all who have transmission or a serious self commitment to receive transmission, unless indicated as a public practice. Participants are responsible for themselves to be aware of this condition.
Please keep the following people in your hearts as you dedicate the merits of your practice towards their healing:
- Jonathan and Nancy Swinchatt
- Richard Welder, Laura Welder’s Father
- Sheila Lizdas, Saralé’s mother
- Benjamin Trucano-Harp, Jim’s son
- Sophia Dalle
- The Kaiser family
- Marcus Molefi Ford, Toi Ford, and Marsha McNeill
- Vero Zelada
- The community of all sentient beings throughout space
- Jillian Patricia – Sunday 9-10pm EST practice with Dondrubling until Sept 12 (see Zoom links)
- Eduardo Roldan
To add your name, a loved one’s name, or a community in need, to the practice dedication list, please email Secretary@tsegyalgar.org
Wishing you unlimited good fortune in all of your practices,
Tsegyalgar East Gakyil
For questions or suggestions for practices, email firstname.lastname@example.org