From January 4 to 9 at Kunsangar South there was an intensive retreat dedicated to studying the first part of the Dance of the Song of the Vajra. The Gar’s Gakyil expresses its heartfelt gratitude to:
- Ulyana Sokolova for patient, sensitive and attentive dance training
- Olga Gomilevskaya for thuns of Khaita Joyful Dances
- Mariya Mironova for conducting morning Yantra Yoga classes
- wonderful coordinator Oksana Ozornina for her contribution to the organization of the event
- Alexey Shadrov for the sensitive care of all the inhabitants of the Gar
- and, of course, to all the participants who offered the Gar their presence during the New Year holidays.
A retreat to teach the second part of the Dance of the Song of the Vajra with Yana is scheduled for the May holidays. Information about the exact dates and registration form will be published soon (it is better to book places to stay in the Gar in advance).
Special thanks for the cool atmospheric photos to Lena Sycheva and Andrey Dak.
Kunsangar South Gakyil